The Hunger Games Series Books 1-3.

  • Kindle books under $9.99 - I've read a lot of $1.99, $.99 ones
  • Nelson DeMille books
  • The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo trilogy

Friday, September 18, 2009

Love these mornings

This is a disappointing picture of our new bedroom curtains, but it shows what a beautiful morning it is.

I do love these mornings. Yes. I do. BUT... even though I got up kinda late. Paul is out going to his most favorite of stores...Lowe's. Ella is looking for attention, walking back and forth in front of the monitor. Now she's settled in on a towel I put on the hard computer desk for her so she can be comfortable. I don't spoil her, do I. However, all 4.5 lbs. of her has now left and she is on the futon, on her regular space. She's back to being finicky. Back? She never left. We're feeding her cooked salmon again. Off the canned stuff. Whatever floats her boat.

Went out to lunch with the Curves Crew from Bath yesterday to Tanino's Italian Restaurante. At my age, I treasure my friends. As we all do. Some of them hadn't seen the house yet, so we came back and had a lo-cal dessert. It was a cloudy, cool day - not like today, but it did clear up just about when they were leaving for home. Tanino's is my favorite restaurant. The prices for lunch are very decent, the atmosphere is pleasant, and the food is delicious. Can't ask for more than that.


I was so intent to show the curtains that I didn't realize that the above picture shows the driveway and some straw on the grass area. We had the work done on the back of the property and also had some grass seed and mulch put down in areas that needed it...such as by the driveway.

Glad to hear from my adult children about their lives in their blogs. This is especially welcome from Jil in the Philippines, because of the distance involved. Nancy talks about V. (Vincent) and keeps us informed of their life in Chicago. Her brother-in-law, Robbie, is "expecting" a couple of beluga whale babies at the zoo he's working at in Chicago. He is living with Nancy and Dan, temporarily, while he's working there. It really sounds like an exciting job! And he's training their siberian husky, Ivan, and V. to be nice to Ivan (Not that he wasn't. Just being a young person.) Ivan is really a good dog.

That's all for now, folks.

No comments: