The Hunger Games Series Books 1-3.

  • Kindle books under $9.99 - I've read a lot of $1.99, $.99 ones
  • Nelson DeMille books
  • The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo trilogy

Friday, September 25, 2009

I woke up this morning FREEZING. The window by my side of the bed was open, but the blinds were closed, so I didn't know. It definitely is NOT shorts weather. Heard from my friend, Rosemarie, that she's going to The City this weekend to visit with one of her children and family. Made me homesick (kinda) for that area. I would just like to be there for about 10 minutes - just to look around and see why I like it so much better up here.

No traffic tie-ups, no air pollution, much less people. But still, if I could just jump in down there and eliminate the travel time, traffic, it'd be fun to see the old haunts. Which reminds me - there's another ERHS Florida Class Reunion planned for the last weekend of January - a day's trip to a restaurant - approx. 2 hours from Venice. We did this last year and we all had such a good time, they've planned it again. Plus there is a mini-reunion planned on Long Island July 10th at a classmate's house in Huntington. Not sure we'll make that one, but we'll see...





In an earlier e-mail, Rosemarie said that she and Ron will be staying in Venice for two and a half months this year at the same place they rented last year! That was great news! So...We'll be able to see them, and enjoy their company, for a longer period of time. As with many people, they came down for a month, then more than a month, and now this time period! I am just so excited!

No comments: