The Hunger Games Series Books 1-3.

  • Kindle books under $9.99 - I've read a lot of $1.99, $.99 ones
  • Nelson DeMille books
  • The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo trilogy

Monday, September 28, 2009

All is well with my children...

Yesterday, Sunday, was Jil and Epril's first wedding anniversary. They had a small party at the resort where they were married. Complete with pictures on his blog. http://junglejil.blogspot.com;
There is exactly 12 hours between us, so I called them Saturday night, which was Sunday morning in the Philippines, and their anniversary. I didn't get an answer.. After an e-mail to him...I found out I had the wrong telephone number...so I ended up calling the new number, and talking to them on Sunday evening, which is Monday morning there. Funny, I talked to Jil on his birthday, August 7th, so at that time, I had the correct number on a sheet of paper, but instead of writing it in my phone book, I must have thrown it away. C'est le vie. Tis what it is.

Talked with Nancy also. She has a bad case of laryngitis which everyone knows sounds awful to the listener, but usually doesn't hurt the person, and that was the case with her. She did sound awful. She mentioned that she was glad she doesn't have to teach this year, as she's working for the president instead. Laryngitis is the bane of all teachers. We teachers ex - and otherwise - all know that. Nancy was also involved with a birthday. My other blog will tell you more. - Jane and Scott, her mother-in-law and father-in-law, came to Chicago for the weekend, to celebrate Jane's birthday. All her sons are living in Chicago now.

No comments: