The Hunger Games Series Books 1-3.

  • Kindle books under $9.99 - I've read a lot of $1.99, $.99 ones
  • Nelson DeMille books
  • The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo trilogy

Saturday, September 5, 2009

bitter sweet times

I can remember my folks telling me, before their 40th wedding anniversary, that they were celebrating this happy event, because they were aware of the time left in most people's lives, and that the 50th wedding anniversary sometimes does not happen to many married couples. I remember thinking to myself, this cannot be true. My parents will live forever. It was a child's wish for his parents, and of course was not possible for them. Now, this is true for so many of my generation - friends and family who have this event coming up and remember it, unfortunately, as a single person.
May their memories continue to give them comfort and know others are aware.
Happy 50th Anniversary, September 5th,
Cousin Carol,
from your Loving Cousin.

No comments: