The Hunger Games Series Books 1-3.

  • Kindle books under $9.99 - I've read a lot of $1.99, $.99 ones
  • Nelson DeMille books
  • The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo trilogy

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Trial and Error

I've just spent a lot of time experimenting with the color, print, layout of this blog, and not sure if I changed it or not. My trial and error experimentation will either work or not - depending on the steps required to change the artistry (?) of my posts.
Most people are reading this on e-mail, which is a shame since it doesn't show off my artistic talents (questionable again) to its fullest. Color, type, etc.

It is hot today! Just took Gracie for a walk, and she was panting so, and threw herself down on the cool grass in the shadein the front of our house, and refused to move. She knows where it's cool, for sure. I walked her around the circle twice - to no avail.

Got a nice e-mail from Cousin Carol in Fla. She read my last blog and said that her granddaughter is called Lily. Lily Ann. That's very pretty. Nancy has said that they've decided on, dismissed several names. Vincent will be happy to know that there is a Lily in the family. I expect we will not get to know her name til after the birth. As was the case in Vincent's naming. Now that people know the sex of the baby before it's born, some things should be kept within the immediate family.

Okay. Let's see if the new changes went thru. If you would like to see them, rather than the bland boring e-mail, you can go to: http://www.woodsedgecrew.blogspot.com/

So - what's happenin in your neck o' the woods?

No comments: