The Hunger Games Series Books 1-3.

  • Kindle books under $9.99 - I've read a lot of $1.99, $.99 ones
  • Nelson DeMille books
  • The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo trilogy

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Busiest day yet this week. . .

Of a week full of appointments, today is a gem. . .for Paul. He had an eye exam at 8:30 in Corning. Gracie and I accompanied him and waited in the car. His eyes are fine. Not much change at all. Good! Because of the drops in his eyes, I drove home. BUT not before stopping at Wegman's, our favorite food store in the whole world. I did a quick trip thru - getting their wonderful shish ka bobs for dinner.
We're planning on meeting the Montour Crew for the weekly lunch and will have to leave in a couple of minutes.
We got a video for Gracie a couple of days ago at Petsmart. (I should say "I") Paul doesn't want to be connected to my stupid indulgences. It's called puppy-sitting. Lots of animals, animal sounds, and subliminally (we're not supposed to hear it, it says "good dog, good dog, good dog" throughout. It's not right to say it's subliminal, but it is at dogs' hearing range. Gracie is intrigued by it. She sits and watches it, cocking her head at the sounds. Would you believe we sat and watched it with her. It's terrifically boring, of course, but she seemed mesmerized. Good! We'll try it today when we go out for lunch. Yes. I know. Stupid. There's one for cats too.
This afternoon we go to Sayre to get Paul fitted with his two hearing aides. I'm really hoping it helps him hear better. I really do.

No comments: