The Hunger Games Series Books 1-3.

  • Kindle books under $9.99 - I've read a lot of $1.99, $.99 ones
  • Nelson DeMille books
  • The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo trilogy

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

So. . .

Yes. I did write yesterday and I don't have that much to say, so I guess you could probably delete this if you'd like! But I hope you don't.

There - that's overwith. Busyness is here at The Woods Circle. Today may be the day for small things to get done: Clothes to go to Good Will, I've got two big bags full in my closet and we could use the extra room. We also have the plastic tote pretty much full of items for Jil and Epril when they move out. Yes. . .! We found the serial numbers for the storage place, and now we just have to locate the correct key in the 4 key rings we have for the two cars. That means purchasing another tote and filling it also. I'm wondering if I should make a list of what's in this tote so I don't duplicate. These things are quite needful (?) however so that I don't think duplication is a problem.

There is piano music on the piano that is in my mind (bubbling) for Showtime. Some of the musical pieces need work, but what can you do - when schedules don't jive. (jibe? - I do need a dictionary.) Two of them are/were ill. And practice time isn't available. After all, I also will be away for two days at the end of this week when Paul and I go to the east coast for a class high school reunion. (mine) I know everything will be okay, and if it isn't - well, we're amateurs, aren't we? And we're trying hard to do the best we can.

Jil got up early (9:00) this morning - Reminder: he works nights - through midnight into the early morning - I think he's trying to get his sleep schedule changed so that when he goes to the east coast to watch the shuttle launch this Thursday late afternoon, he's not so exhausted afterwards. Nice try. He's taking a night off. I would think that driving four hours (more or less) each way, in one day, to watch this event, would be more than tiring. Well. . .whatever happens. . .it is what it is. He's capable of taking care of himself, mom. Let it be. So be it. Our old garmin will be in the Spectra to help him get there and back. And two cameras (video and digital) to set up. Let's just hope he pulls to the side and takes a nap if he's tired.
Tomorrow night Jil is driving in to Sarasota where USF is having an informational talk/meeting about their radiography program. Jil is interested in beginning in May at the Venice campus. He's been studying anatomy in his spare time on my old computer. He has it added to his work computer (which is used exclusively for work) and the netbook he uses to contact Epril every day. It's a good thing he has a long folding table for this accumulation.

I've done three loads of wash, and am ready and rarin (sp. I need a dictionary down here.) to go out to do the errands mentioned above.

So - what's happenin' in your neck o' the woods?

No comments: