The Hunger Games Series Books 1-3.

  • Kindle books under $9.99 - I've read a lot of $1.99, $.99 ones
  • Nelson DeMille books
  • The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo trilogy

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Losing "It."

Paul said I'd made an awful mess.

I forgot to put the coffee urn in place when I filled Paul's coffee pot last night for this morning. He said I was "losing it." I agree. I really lost it. We've got "his" (decaf) and "mine" half-caff) coffee pots and I often use one of the urns to fill both with water.

I never saw the mess because My Dear One cleaned it before I got up. So. . . I may be fired from my job. That. . .I doubt. I hope I've learned from my mistake. Everyone should be given a second chance.

Have you ever thought about something that could happen, or how awful it would be if it did happen, and you think about it every time you do the task, and say - oh, no. That couldn't happen. And it does?

Do we learn from our mistakes? My deceased father-in-law would say, "Do you have a frog in your pocket?" So - do I learn from my mistakes? Hope so.

No comments: