The Hunger Games Series Books 1-3.

  • Kindle books under $9.99 - I've read a lot of $1.99, $.99 ones
  • Nelson DeMille books
  • The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo trilogy

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Where is the time going?

Sorry - no pictures of kids yet - but will have as soon as they return from their trip.
Not the best picture of Paul, but the pups look good. Bode of course is the darker pup.
It is Thursday! I'm having trouble keeping track of the days here. That's because I'm on no particular schedule. . .and events seem to be popping up all over the place. Things that were supposed to be in the future, have arrived! NOW!


The Gang left for NYS yesterday around 3:00 in Paul's van. (5 people need stretching room, plus space for luggage.) They were to stop at Sue's and stay overnight. I believe they're all getting a 1 PM train into the city today, wandering around, (going to the Metropolitan Museum. They'll see King Tut!) And doing some sight-seeing. Then on to an 8:30 performance of Phantom of the Opera. What an experience! Then back to Sue's house to stay overnight. The weather is outstanding here. Clear, sunny and a cool breeze. No humidity. I assume it is the same, there. Or pretty much so.
Brenda called just now, and said they were set to take the 11:57 train into the city. All is going well. They plan on doing a lot of walking.


Paul is at Sharon's this morning doing a surprise project for the boys and Dave, who are camping with the boyscouts this week. They'll be home on Friday - (tomorrow, which is Dave's birthday.)
Sharon and he are building bunkbeds in their. . .not sure what to call it. . .I can't say playhouse - because they're too big for that. Maybe cabin. Dave and the boys built the cabin over the past year or so. It's been quite an undertaking. Has electricity, door, windows, floor. All wood. Glass in the windows.


I am home with the puppies. Of course - It's like having two Gracies. They're both very very active and they play rough. . . tumble, and then collapse. They've collapsed, so I brought them in the computer room with me so that I could write this post. Any sort of noise sets them off, tho. Especially Gracie. She's been set off, like an alarm - from a sleeping position, by the smallest tap of my foot. And when Brenda called and the phone rang. That was a real interruption.
An aside: Paul clued me in. Sue doesn't go by the name Susie. Oops. Suz, is okay. Sue also. I'm sure life will go on. Anyway, Sorry Sue.







No comments: