The Hunger Games Series Books 1-3.

  • Kindle books under $9.99 - I've read a lot of $1.99, $.99 ones
  • Nelson DeMille books
  • The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo trilogy

Friday, August 7, 2009

My Son's 40???

Hi everyone - hard to believe that I'm the mother of a forty-year old today. It seems like just yesterday that I looked at a mini-Neal in the hospital. Jil couldn't have looked more like his dad. He even had the bald head, and the fringe of blond hair around the back. Sometimes life goes full circle. Today (meaning not just today, but in current years) he looks so much like his father that there is no mistaking that they're related.

I called Jil for his birthday at 10 this morning (10 this evening in the Philippines) and talked with Epril and him. I'm so glad he has such a nice life there in the Philippines and that he has so many friends and family. I could even hear Tyson barking in the background. When our children are born, we wish for them all the happiness in the world. Sometimes it doesn't happen. But we still wish for it to be. I feel blessed that it's happened there. May it always be.

http://Junglejil.blogspot.com has been up and running for several years now. I find it has been a good way to keep in touch. Jil seems to be enjoying my blog too. I'm glad.

1 comment:

Jil Wrinkle said...

Thank you for the kind words mom. Yes, Epril and I are enjoying your blog. We keep up with you too!