The Hunger Games Series Books 1-3.

  • Kindle books under $9.99 - I've read a lot of $1.99, $.99 ones
  • Nelson DeMille books
  • The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo trilogy

Friday, June 3, 2011

We need a suggestion or two. . .

Decisions, decisions - Paul and I got some tiles for the backsplash in the kitchen. I think it's really nice - Paul did a great job - but not sure I want it behind the stove, and surrounding areas. My thoughts are: It may look too busy with the spice rack being there. Our plan was to continue the tile-height up to the cabinets, and then tile the wall behind the stove, continue on with the lower height up to our utility garage. So - what do you think?



2 comments:

Jil Wrinkle said...

I think you should put the tiles up because the spice rack will blend in better with the tiles than it will with the plain wall.

Mom said...

Good idea Jil. I hadn't thought about it that way.