The Hunger Games Series Books 1-3.

  • Kindle books under $9.99 - I've read a lot of $1.99, $.99 ones
  • Nelson DeMille books
  • The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo trilogy

Sunday, January 23, 2011

You think it's cold where you are. . .

Oh boy, was it cold this morning! We went to early church and I had to put on a sweater, long pants, and stockings rather than barefoot to go with my sandals. Brrrrrrr. I couldn't see my breath though. I tried. TeeHee. . . That should get a reaction from you Northerners!

But we've had beautiful deep bright blue skies. Gracie did zoomies with her good friend Martini in the back yard. Both of their tails were streaming out behind them as they raced around. Martini was trying "to catch" Gracie, and I think since we've gotten here, Martini has gotten faster. BUT. . .One year old Gracie can still outmaneuver her six year old friend. I wonder how long she'll be able to do that.

Lue - keep up the good work with Greta. She's a darling dog. Be careful though. Size matters. Hard to believe she's 80 pounds of puppyhood.

How're things in your neck o' the woods?

No comments: