The Hunger Games Series Books 1-3.

  • Kindle books under $9.99 - I've read a lot of $1.99, $.99 ones
  • Nelson DeMille books
  • The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo trilogy

Friday, January 7, 2011

It is what it is.

I went to Curves twice this week, and planned on going this morning, but I also promised Paul that I would empty out a cardboard box of long ago items that had been sitting in a corner of the dining room since October, and had ended up on the dining room table, along with items to take to Florida. I sat down and started through them. There was an 1890's photo album of old (obviously) relatives on my mother's side. Those pictures were priceless. I had a major thought...Realizing that life has finally made my generation the oldest ones, I began labelling the ones I recognized for my children, grandchildren, and how they were related to me/us/them.
If not done, who they were would be lost forever. I guess I'm a saver. See the next paragraphem>.

I also found a 1" thick looseleaf notebook full of e-mails sent when I first got my computer. That captivated me. Because, somehow, then, it didn't seem right for me to write e-mails, delete them, or receive them, and delete these. I can remember what a huge pile they made, and how I purchased the notebook, a hole puncher, and filled it up. I refuse to throw them away, as it gives a good insight into what our lives were like in the 1990's. As in all lives, it is what it is. And told with insight and understanding.

We rearranged the living room. And the dining room - eliminating one of the chests in the dining room. We put it upstairs as a TV stand. Looks great I think. I was worried about an end table for the loveseat sticking out into the dining room area. Looks fine I think.

a href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgiw-pXtu8Wg-kiUNrXYoTffGejMKzJz81XAMuyYGm1_82Y7NXC9F2F1PNMSWMU3QWugcC81f5BjSMfUpscubcAUfi2tf0cY5oDpAIsohO1pwXUu5fxQNnnIPzmP0_4NFhRJBOvXatFzQQ/s1600/DSCN0060%255B1%255D">



I did get to Curves this afternoon and as usual feel better having gone! Lots of added strange things in this post. Sorry about that. Oh, well. Will write again soon.

So that's all the news from the Woods Edge. How're things goin' in your neck o' the woods?

No comments: