The Hunger Games Series Books 1-3.

  • Kindle books under $9.99 - I've read a lot of $1.99, $.99 ones
  • Nelson DeMille books
  • The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo trilogy

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A potpourri of pictures!

Jil is helping me with getting photos down-loaded correctly - so that I can put in text with it. This will be a potpourri of photos as I practice - cutting and pasting, etc. There is so much to learn! I appreciated his help.

This one is of Jil at work a couple of weeks ago. (He no longer has his braid.)




This is the wall Paul put up in place of the sliding glass door into our bedroom from the lanaii. Greg made the pen and ink drawing of our house here for my birthday last year - and we thought it looked extra nice on the new wall.




We went to Cedar Key which is a small island on the gulf with stores and restaurants. We visited a museum and outdoor area to the water and took a picture there with everyone - including the dogs.



I very foolishly forgot to bring a sweater or jacket to Gainesville so I borrowed one of Greg's for our excursion to Cedar Key. We had dinner at an outside dock behind a restaurant where we could take the dogs. (Brenda inquired about where they'd accept pets because they're not allowed in restaurants where there is food being prepared.) Gracie was shivering so much, we gave her my (Greg's) jacket. She snuggled right down.



This is a picture of the kids at the outdoor restaurant we went to.






. This one is cute. It has Neenee and Emma in their "Thing One and Thing Two" hoodies with Brenda in the middle, and Greg behind - you can see his hands!



This photo below shows our beautiful Thanksgiving table with the napkins Noi folded so carefully.



This photo was an experimentation of flash at night - I've found that the photos always seem to do better with a flash. There's our house with Paul's Christmas lights.



I will do some more practicing tomorrow!
That's what's happenin' in our neighborhood. What's happenin' in your neck o' the woods?

No comments: