The Hunger Games Series Books 1-3.

  • Kindle books under $9.99 - I've read a lot of $1.99, $.99 ones
  • Nelson DeMille books
  • The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo trilogy

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Continued thoughts from yesterday.

NeeNee seems to be feeling better. She was up and about late yesterday afternoon and seems to be active enough and ate enough to be considered okay by all our standards. This is good because today Greg and family are going up to Ontario to visit Jeff and Dorothy for the day.

Brenan stayed up to see the eclipse, but there were too many clouds, he said to see anything. I guess Greg stayed up longer, or awoke later on, because he said that he saw it - the clouds were moving very quickly. I may have my numbers incorrect, but I believe I read that we hadn't had this particular kind of eclipse in 420 years.

Sue, my cleaning lady, is now wanting to work in here, so I'll close.
What's happenin' in your neck o' the woods?

No comments: