The Hunger Games Series Books 1-3.

  • Kindle books under $9.99 - I've read a lot of $1.99, $.99 ones
  • Nelson DeMille books
  • The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo trilogy

Friday, May 7, 2010

Pictures

Well - I didn't know I had so many pictures to send to you. . .I'm making up for all the ones I didn't send when I was in Florida. I think I have the captions close to where they should be. I'm sure you can kind of match up the words to the pictures.
1. This was our last day on the trip, along the river in Pennsylvania - before we got to Edna and Mike's for lunch. Paul's red shirt, the blue water, Gracie were good subjects. Sorry. . . Paul's in the shade.
2. Looking for Martini - it's time!



3. Bob, Martini and Gracie. Cuteness abounds. (?) Sorry, Bob. We know you're handsome.


Now you can see how Gracie will look when she's full grown.



4-6 I got it in the right sequence! See it! Got it! Love it!










































7-8. We had lunch at Edna and Mike's on the last day of our trip. The vividness of the colors of Mike and Edna's (Paul's sister) azalea bushes and dogwood trees were something to behold. I was glad we could see all the color as we traveled up from Florida last week.










9. Sharon and Ida joined me at the church for their annual Women's Banquet. (Mother, daughter, granddaughter, friend, etc.) Ida is growing up, isn't she. She's 7 now.










10. Meet. . . Greta! Lue's 8 week old puppy that she brought home yesterday. She's a Bernaise Mountain Dog. Lue's daughter, Jennifer, is holding her. Jennifer came "home" to help Lue with her. Yes! Greta is only 8 weeks old. Lue says she's going to weigh about 70+ pounds when she's full grown. She acts just like Gracie acted at 8 weeks. Gracie is now 15 weeks old. Almost twice as old. But many times as small. . .

No comments: