The Hunger Games Series Books 1-3.

  • Kindle books under $9.99 - I've read a lot of $1.99, $.99 ones
  • Nelson DeMille books
  • The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo trilogy

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Perhaps you noticed.

Perhaps you noticed. Perhaps you didn't. My daughter did and wrote me. I appreciated that. I feel I need to post a retraction of something I wrote and didn't edit correctly.
Case in point: I have said that there are times when a situation occurs where it's almost impossible to correct or change things. Then I try to "let it go" by thinking. It is what it is. That is. the. complete. thought. It is what it is. Not: It is what it is. Don't expect much. Wow. It sounded very depressing!
Yesterday I wrote about accompanying a lady for a Showtime act. About her problem remembering the lyrics of the song: I wrote: It is what it is. Don't expect much. I meant. . ."It is what it is." And that was it. When I wrote, don't expect much. . . I was talking about that single situation. But, besides that. . .That sounded pretty awful. I had kind of given up on her which wasn't nice of me to do, and I felt badly that I did. Update on that: I'm happy to report, I spoke in error. Yesterday afternoon she called me, and we practiced. At least 20 times. Maybe more. She made great gains. She is trying. She's coming this afternoon again to practice more. Dress rehearsal is this evening at 6:00. Bless her heart. I hope she has a voice left.
So that's what's happenin' in this neck o' the woods. What's happenin' in yours?

No comments: