The Hunger Games Series Books 1-3.

  • Kindle books under $9.99 - I've read a lot of $1.99, $.99 ones
  • Nelson DeMille books
  • The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo trilogy

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Pictures - more to come.







 
This is the first pictures I've done in a long time. (no surprise there, right?)But, I'm busy.   I have a lot more to do. It's Paul's birthday and  I'm getting ready for his requested Sauerbraten dinner - Sharon just stopped by with Paul's cake.  She and Ida will not be here because Ida is suspected of having Pneumonia!  Charles just got finished having it!  Life is just so busy.  I hear that Nancy has two sick children at home, and Dan is away at a conference.  She said it always happens when Dan's away.  It isn't even Winter yet! There's a storm brewing that is being called Frankenmonster or something like that.   Anyway - I must close now to get ready for Ruth P. Lue, two Corningites, and us.  Less than we planned, but that's the way it is.  It is what it is. 
'

No comments: