The Hunger Games Series Books 1-3.

  • Kindle books under $9.99 - I've read a lot of $1.99, $.99 ones
  • Nelson DeMille books
  • The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo trilogy

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Today is the day. . .

We are getting ready to leave tomorrow for Western NY. I've made my list, added to it, washed all our clothes . . . opened my suitcase. One of Paul's suitcases is filled because his idea of getting ready begins a couple of days before mine. Yesterday, at the pool, the talk was of the same topic. Someone said, and I agreed, that a couple of weeks ago when the idea of leaving first occured, most said an emphatic "no!" "Not yet!" "It can't be time already!" But as the time approaches, and closets, drawers get emptied, food gets eaten, friends and neighbors leave, it seems more realistic. We've both made some new friends down here and look forward to seeing them again next time. One kinda does wonder and like to imagine how it would be not to leave - to join the year-round crew here. BUT how could we do that? We'd miss our children and grandchildren! And friends and relatives up there! We're packing up this computer because it's almost brand new - and the one I've been using at the Woods Edge is pretty old. Paul said we should take this one up and switch. (not sure if that one up there is okay for down here, but we'll see. And think about it some more.) Paul is going to Walmart to get some bubblewrap for the monitor. So, anyway - I guess this will probably be my last posting til I have this up and running again at the Woods Edge. How're things goin in your neck o' the woods?

No comments: