The Hunger Games Series Books 1-3.

  • Kindle books under $9.99 - I've read a lot of $1.99, $.99 ones
  • Nelson DeMille books
  • The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo trilogy

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A Summer-like Spring day.

Florida is experiencing an early summer. It will be hot and humid later on. I don't envy the guy who is de-nuding our grapefruit tree right now. BUT - He's doing it at the right time of the day - morning. (He does this every year for us.) I suppose it's strange for us to have a grapefruit tree since our medications don't allow us to eat grapefruit. But, the tree was planted, by my father, circa 1982 before they knew about such things. Or I wasn't taking the medication yet. Speaking of fruit trees, our neighbor has an orange tree planted between our homes, right outside our bedroom window. (Next year I'll take pictures of the tree with oranges on it.) When they're there - which is most of the year - the sun shines on them most brightly . . . almost all day long. It was planted just in the right spot. Other than having difficulty with the heat Sunday, our trip to Tampa to see the Filipino Festival was really nice. I give credit to Jil for the pictures. I give myself credit for a duplicate photo at the beginning.

No comments: