The Hunger Games Series Books 1-3.

  • Kindle books under $9.99 - I've read a lot of $1.99, $.99 ones
  • Nelson DeMille books
  • The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo trilogy

Thursday, April 7, 2011

I was checking out numbers on my blog and I was surprised that I'm getting close to 300 posts. That's a lot of writing. It's nothing compared with Jil's postings. Jil's blog has eons. He's been at it for years and years. Good for him. Good for me. I spent the morning, after breakfast, after wash, after reading the paper- cleaning up the kitchen. It's gotten to a point that there's just too much stuff on the counters. I threw away a whole bunch, re-shuffled and stored lots . We have three coffee pots for three people. Now, why is that? Paul likes decaff. I like half-caff. Jil likes full-caff. And Jil likes to put sweet and low in with the coffee grounds. Good thing we all have our own coffe pots. It looks silly, but there's good reason to have it. At 5:00 yesterday, I looked outside and Bob, was out there under the open umbrella, waiting for us - sitting at our patio table,with a drink. Little Martini was there too, waiting for Gracie. So - that's where we sat. It was a beautiful night, BUT too warm. We ended up inside on the lanaii. Much more comfortable. We found - a plus: The umbrella shades the lanaii. Mid-January, Feb. I'd like to see what it's like outside. We have something to look forward to. So - what's happenin' in your neck o' the woods?

No comments: