The Hunger Games Series Books 1-3.

  • Kindle books under $9.99 - I've read a lot of $1.99, $.99 ones
  • Nelson DeMille books
  • The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo trilogy

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

potpourri

My camera is fixed! Actually it's been fixed for a while, but I just didn't remember how to get the pictures up and running on my blog. Jil helped me - and so I just randomly picked pictures to publish. Hope you enjoy them! I'm a very slow learner and the retention rate is also low. Age-related? I didn't caption them, but some are self-explanatory. Others: Changed the living room around before we left. (I had actually forgotten we did that) We stopped at Edna and Mike's for lunch on the way down - and I promised them I'd put their picture in - turned out pretty well. The flower picture are the flowers Nancy and her family sent me for my birthday. Evie was four months old in these pictures taken in January. That's Spiderman on the piano bench. .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very cute baby..i want one too! hehe

Epril