The Hunger Games Series Books 1-3.

  • Kindle books under $9.99 - I've read a lot of $1.99, $.99 ones
  • Nelson DeMille books
  • The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo trilogy

Monday, April 19, 2010

We went out this morning to Beall's, to look for a large spinner suitcase for Paul. And to get a birth gift for one of Paul's nieces who had a baby, and to mail it out from there. I got a cute little outfit for the little guy, named Paul, like his father. ( I'll never forget that.)Beall's does a super job of gift wrapping presents and then wrapping them for mail and will mail them out from the store. Can't ask for more than that.
Well, I can. I need a brain. I thought I brought the name and address with me, but I can't find it anywhere. After I looked in the car, in my pocketbook, I assume it's somewhere here at the house. I remember it was on a sticky note that I folded up. Now where did I put it? So we have the present presently here at the house. Paul is so patient with me.

Since Gracie appeared to be tired and settling down for a nap around the time we left, we put her in her cage in our bedroom while we took the short trip without her. We were back in less than an hour. Her feather-lite mattress was on top of her, the towel over her cage she'd tried to pull inside, I could hear her whining, when we got home, in spite of the windows being shut. I guess she wasn't tired enuf to sleep. But now she's sleeping, snuggled up to her toy otter by my feet. Separation Anxiety is a REAL thing.

Paul got a set of three spinner suitcases - 29" 27" and 21". The usual color. Black. They were half price. Good for him. Really nice.

We're due for rain the next three days. Doesn't look like we'll be at the pool much. Oh, well.
Any ideas about separation anxiety? I know she's only three months old and we probably have to be patient (and we are).

That's all the news at the woods right now. What's happenin' in your neck o' the woods?

No comments: