The Hunger Games Series Books 1-3.

  • Kindle books under $9.99 - I've read a lot of $1.99, $.99 ones
  • Nelson DeMille books
  • The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo trilogy

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Cousin Alice so aptly pointed out, in a phone call to me, the positives I mentioned in my last posting about us missing the cruise and staying home with our sick Gracie: In one hand we have: Paul gets a new Venice baseball cap at The Domes (that is open on Fri-Sun) vs. on the other hand: a cruise. Okay. I agree. Not equal. I'll throw in some snacks that we were taking with us on the cruise, we're munching on right now. vs. a cruise. Does that make it more equal? Oh, well.
I did get a laugh out of your call. Thank you, Alice.
We made the right decision - Gracie is important to us.
Bob and Marian did call from the ship inquiring about her.
Thank you Bob and Marian.

No comments: