The Hunger Games Series Books 1-3.

  • Kindle books under $9.99 - I've read a lot of $1.99, $.99 ones
  • Nelson DeMille books
  • The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo trilogy

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I have been sitting here for about a half hour trying to get some recently taken photos on my blog. Again - I'm having troubles. If something works, it's usually because it's a fluke, and I can't re-produce the results because I'm not sure of the steps that I used in the first place.
This Sunday we had company for dinner. Bobby, his two grown children, Uncle Bob, Paul - my nephew. Nicolle and Robert were here for the day visiting their father, and grandfather. Robert is a Marine who spent 7 months in Iraq. God bless him. He completed his tour, and is now stationed in Orlando. Their mother lives in Melbourne, so that is really close by. He signed up for 6 years, and has four more to finish. Nicolle is the older of the two, and in college in Tampa. She changed majors and is now a math major, wanting to become a math professor. . .just like her Aunt Nancy. (But. . . they don't know each other. . .never met.) Nancy would like to contact her, but I don't have her address, or e-mail address. If anyone knows how, I'd appreciate it. Uncle Bob didn't seem to have it.
I have to work on this. Just like the photos.
Wow. It's lunchtime. Time goes fast when you're having fun. (?)
Gracie is napping next to Paul on the couch while he's computing. It's her quiet time. Obviously. She runs and runs and runs and then collapses. Cute as a button. Except when she bites. But all puppies bite. We're trying to cure her of this with chew sticks, toys, you name it.
So - what's happenin' in your neck o' the woods?

No comments: