The Hunger Games Series Books 1-3.

  • Kindle books under $9.99 - I've read a lot of $1.99, $.99 ones
  • Nelson DeMille books
  • The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo trilogy

Monday, July 13, 2009

Monday morning


Something about me that's a little quirky - I love Mondays. I always have. Perhaps it's because I've always loved my job and enjoyed getting there and beginning a new week - fresh. Lots of people groan about Mondays, but not me. And now that I've retired, I'm still the same way. I love this new job.


Paul's beginning physical therapy at Schuyler Hospital this morning for his shoulders. They've been giving him aches and pains since before we left Florida. We all know how hard Paul works and how much he enjoys doing what he does. We're hoping this'll ease the soreness. If it doesn't, then the next step is a cortisone shot. He had to go in a little early to fill out first-visit paperwork...what else is new. We're constantly filling out paperwork for one thing or another. Of course the idea that he would rest is shoulders is something that could be pursued.


Ever since we moved here, I've wanted to get a poster bed frame for our king-size mattress. I had thought the bed, and thus the room, looked unfinished without it . Well, I found one in a JC Penney on-line catalog that was a very good price. I read the numerous good reviews for it, and decided since it was such a good price, I'd order it. I had back-ordered a bedspread on sale also from JC Penney's and it happened to arrive this past week. If we picked up the bedframe from JC Penney's, it would save us the shipping fee of $110. With our van, the pieces fit fine.


Paul put it all together last night and we put everything in place. Yes. He had sore shoulders even though I tried to help as much as I could. The directions said it could be put together in 30 minutes. Not so, if you have to take out an old bedframe. Take it apart. Store the old heavy quilt and pillow shams.

2 comments:

Jil Wrinkle said...

Have Paul ask his doctor about Prolotherapy for his shoulder.

Mom said...

Will do.