The Hunger Games Series Books 1-3.

  • Kindle books under $9.99 - I've read a lot of $1.99, $.99 ones
  • Nelson DeMille books
  • The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo trilogy

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Grandma's tooth

Jil has the right idea. Write about one subject per blog. I, however, seem to find one subject just leads into another. But I'll try.

As you all know, I have a new granddaughter, Evie, who is now the very old age of 23 days. She's not supposed to be teething yet - and of course that's a given. Well - I have her beat for this year.

My wisdom tooth is coming in . . . and so I'm teething. I went to the dentist this morning and the bone sliver that was protruding from the back of the side of my mouth, was pushed there by that nasty old wisdom tooth that is coming in sideways - due to the fact there's no more room in my mouth. (my guess). It doesn't hurt at all now that the bone sliver is out. It was not attached to anything, and she just took some twizzers and pulled it out. But she said I need to see an oral surgeon. Great. She took X Rays for him/her. We want to leave for Fla. asap. (within reason)

Okay. I thought about it and decided since she'd taken the piece of bone out, there's no pain at all. So - last year we very wisely got set up with a doctor down there. I can call him from up here and get a suggestion from him for an oral surgeon down there! I have my X Rays which I'll take with me and he'll want to see.

No comments: