The Hunger Games Series Books 1-3.

  • Kindle books under $9.99 - I've read a lot of $1.99, $.99 ones
  • Nelson DeMille books
  • The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo trilogy

Monday, February 18, 2013

Welcome to the World, Walter William

My little grandson, Walter William, arrived at 3 AM this morning weighing 7 lbs. 13 oz.! 

Nancy went to the hospital yesterday at 6 PM.  Mother and son are doing fine.  I talked with Nancy this morning. I could hear his little voice, not crying, but hungry I think! Nancy sounded tired, of course.   Evie (2 yrs. 4 mos.), Vincent (6) are coming for dinner tonight at the hospital to meet their new sibling. 

  Her mother and father-in-law, who live in St. Louis will be coming to help out for a week which is wonderful. 

So - that makes 13 grandchildren for Paul and me! We are so lucky!

Welcome to the world, little Walter.  Can't wait to meet you!

No comments: